ABOUT THE DOCTOR
Dr. William Johnson is a licensed Chiropractor who has dedicated his life in educating and treating patients with spinal complaints, laser allergy elimination and weight loss issues. He focuses on the patient who has the condition, not only the symptom. He utilizes chiropractic, nutrition, detoxification and Bax 3000 laser light therapy to get a sick person well.
At present, Dr. Johnson writes a weekly column in the Rockland Review newspaper in order to teach the public alternative health care. It is his goal to empower the people in reclaiming their full potential in life by removing subluxation through chiropractic adjustments and wellness education.
• 1989-1993 Syracuse University at Utica College – Bachelors of Science, Concentration: Biology
• 1993 -1997 New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY – DC,Doctor of Chiropractic degree
• Board Certified Chiropractor
• Boscov’s- Annual Health Series Talks
• Member, The Family Practice Seminars
• Corporate Wellness Solutions- Guest Lecturer on health and healing at conventions
• Work closely with high school sports teams in the local area
• 1998- present Private Practice Nanuet, NY Chiropractic Physician
Techniques, Modalities, and Equipment Used in office:
• Chiropractic Bio-physics (Pain relief and structural re-habilitation of the spine)
• Electrical Muscle Stimulation with or without ice
• EMG & Thermography Scans (Nerve Tests)
• Spinal Decompression Therapy
• Strengthening Machines, Postural Traction and Exercises
• X-ray and Developing facility
• Work closely with orthopedist and neurologist when needed
He loves playing golf, running, working out, writing, spending time with family and friends.